What Tools are out there to Aid the Creative Process?
See yourself as an artist and discover renewable ways to create good work for the sake of others. The strategy begins first, by establishing foundation concepts through identifying the core values of a project. Then, we’ll create a content explosion through the free association process, identifying related content on an exponential scale. Next, we’ll assemble note-sketched descriptive, setting the stage for all possibilities. Then, we’ll pull back the curtain and bring our vision to life through rough sketching, exploring multiple iterations. Finally, we’ll examine our strongest concept contenders and explore a range of variations.
Learn To Make Your Best Work And Become Who You Are In The Process with Mind Maps
Create a mind map by placing a word or image in the center of a blank page, then go through and write any ideas you have and connect them to the center image.
While these processes may appear somewhat formulaic, the more they’re practiced, the more they’ll become second nature. Incorporating a creative process or method gives the designer two things. First, it gives the creative a greater range of alternatives to select from. Secondly, it legitimizes the concepting process, allowing your creative to retrace the path they took from start to finish.
When have you found it ineffective or detrimental to a creative process to collaborate with other people?
Having a wide array of choices available is very often the difference between delivering a good concept as opposed to a great concept. Being able to retrace the route functions as one of the best resources a creative has in defending their concept, or as I like to say educating your client. This often times is the distinct difference in being able to convince a client that your concept is the absolute best approach. Versus having your idea tossed aside, and the job going to someone else. Ultimately, one of the most important things a creative can do is produce as many different ideas as possible.
Recommended Book: Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers
There are a variety of different resources I use to boost the creative process:
- Read a New Book: New York Times Bestseller List , Goodreads
- Browse the Web: StumbleUpon, BuzzFeed, Reddit, LifeHacker
- Stay Up to Date on the Latest News: CNN, Google News, BBC News
- Meet People with Similar Interests, or Try New Things: Meetup
- Learn a New Hobby or Skill: DiscoverAHobby, Skillshare,
- DIY or Learn to Make Something: Instructables, CraftZine
- Find Cool Products: Wanelo, Fancy, Fab, Incredible Things
- Learn About the World: HowStuffWorks, TED
- Focus on Self Improvement: ZenHabits, PositivityBlog, The Happiness Project, MindTools, Titantwister
- Go Back to School: iTunes U, Academic Earth, Khan Academy
- View Unique Art: DeviantArt
These Startup tools will help you in Planning and Bootstrapping
Concept and Initialization Stage in which you worried about learning, idea generation, naming your startup, raising capital, investor relations, buying cool domain names, considering cheap hosting options, performing market researches for validation with the help of Forms and Surveys and launching etc.
- Begin Startup Schooling form Startup School,
- Create MVP using Product Hunt or Intercom on Product Management,
- Get inspired by learning from successful startups using UX Timeline,
- Do concept validation using ProductGraveyard or Collapsed while discovering failures from the past by fellow entrepreneurs,
- Construct your Startup Roadmap using FounderKit or AHA,
- Rely on Creately for mockups and wireframing or access Entrepreneurial Tools for more amazing options,
- Perform business valuation using Equidam
- Set your product or service prices using precedents for Pricing Pages for better price positioning,
- Static Site Generation using Gatsby, sky rocket using Launchpad for Sketch, or build your website in moments Wix,
- Get access to Free Website Theme using Template Stash,
- Seek investors using PitchBook or Investor List or F6S,
- Perform Logo designing using Logo Dust,
- Compose User Interface for your Landing Pages / Coming Soon Websites using UI Temple or UI Movement,
- Get best of the business Landing Page inspirations using LandingFolio,
- Access flat icons Feather for your design needs,
- Choose Palettes and Themes using CoolHue, Web Gradients or Coolers or you can use Adobe Color Wheel to make cool swatches and gradients,
- Adopt Video/Animation Onboarding for Mobile Apps using Elasticode
- Explore Lottie by Airbnb or Extension for development purposes,
- Check Website Responsiveness using FullStory for deployment and feedback and bug tracking analysis,
- Screenshot using Loom for presentations or Recordit for product demo; while you can silence embarrassing notifications while screen sharing using Muzzle,
- Perform Document Collaboration using Google Docs or SpreadShare,
- Do Time Management using EzyTime,
- Predict Cash Flow Forecast using YNAB,
- Control expenses using BudgetSimple before launching your startup.
Executing and Refining your performance using these Startup Tools
Running Stage where you may be considering to outsource to improve your sales, enhance CRM, read a lot of books, read blogs, write articles, watch hours of videos to bring perspective to your startup.
- Start managing Financials using Wave or GNUCash or Mint or MoneyDance or Xero to serve your early users,
- Perform Team Communication using Slack, BaseCamp, Asana or Trello or DropBox Paper or Front 2.0,
- Win Customer Relationship Management using Drift 2.0 and for Mobile App startups using Batch,
- Adopt Responsive Email Platform using mjml.,
- Explore Email Templates using HTML Email or Drip Scripts or you can use Templates for Gmail,
- Build your Company Culture following existing giants using Culture Codes
- Imitate perfect corporate identities using Just Good Copy,
- Start making/saving Notes using Evernote,
- Record testimonials using Cassette 2.0,
- Consider Securing Your Data using SpiderOak,
- Set Video Team Meets using Appear or Zoom,
- Start Scheduling Meets using Doodle or Mixmax Calendar,
- Build Social Media reach using automation with the help of Social Media Calendar by Buffer or Sprout Social or Klout,
- Design Integration using GoAbstract or Facebook Design Resources or Pablo by Buffer or Canva or Freebiesbug,
- Archive Photostocks using Unsplash or Pixabay 2.0 or Pexels 2.0 or All The Free Stock or Stock Snap,
- Populate Dashboards for analytic using Cyfe or internet speed test by Fast,
- Why reinvent the wheel, access existing APIs using API List or APIgee.
Technology Directory on Growth and Expansion
This is the Churn Stage where you are booming with need to grow by bringing changes in your online shop platform, payment methods, legal advisory setup, finance control, Human Resource Management, and send newsletters to keep the dice rolling.
- Growth hack using The Bamf Bible or Growth Supply or Marketing Stack or App Marketing Stack or Freelancer Stack could help you achieve the growth you deserve,
- Perform Project/Task Management using Yodiz or Taskque or ProofHub for all your project management needs,
- Acquire Legal aid in contract signing using Bonsai improving customer support methodology via improved service level agreements,
- Perform E-mail list building using Mailchimp among other marketing activities or find email lead generation using Hunter,
- Get Insights to Growth Analytic using Google Analytics or more specifically for mobile app analytic,
- Access improved Invoicing using iBilling or Due or Eccountant to increase productivity,
- Build Communities using Brick by Brick among other social tools,
- Accomplish Social Media Providence accessing SM Academy by Buffer,
- Get Blog post title generation ideas using Portent or Hubspot,
- Perform Search Engine Optimization using Google Keyword Planner or Longtail Pro or SEMRush or BuzzSumo or Ninjaoutreach,
- Develop Case study generation by fetching client logos using Clearbit Company Logo API,
- Get Startup Coverage using Submit for collaboration and communication.
By adopting a do-it-yourself ethos, entrepreneurs are working with a set of tools uniquely tailored to meet the challenges, of trans-media communication.
TRAFFIC XTRACTOR Ultimate – Get on Page 1 Of Google & YouTube in MINUTES and Get All The Free Traffic You Want!
Bulk Whatsapp Sender
This is the age of the “Family” Whatsapp group. WhatsApp has built a community of more than 1.2 billion monthly active users worldwide by allowing them to message friends for free. The service has become much more than a no-cost chatting app. The description of the social bonding and peer pressure sounds similar to the theme of the 2017 movie “The Circle”. Whatsapp is idle chatter that gets consumed without too many defences, and without having to test it against any form of external reality. It’s interesting that, depending on content and context, everything that’s a positive can just as easily be the worst aspect of whatsapp as well. It lives in a self reinforcing bubble, a vicious circle of affirmations between people just like us with no tolerance of dissent or discussion. Families feels warm and dysfunctional at the same time. Every argument inevitably becomes acquiesce or a new whatsapp group.
What does WhatsApp offer today? What is its personality?
A service multiuse:
- You can message someone you know (Conversation with someone of whom the phone number is in your contacts list).
- You can message a group of people you know (Conversation with two or more people of whom the phone number is in your contacts list ).
- In recent years, the authorities have caught on to WhatsApp’s potential for engaging more directly with the Pakistani public, especially in some of the country’s megacities.
- Increasing women’s safety
- Reporting offences
- Holding politicians to account
- Helping terror victims
In a country where education and psychological support are limited, whatsapp can be an important tool to spread knowledge. Whatsapp does set itself apart in the intimacy and homogeneity that it provides with its own unwritten membership rules.
Messaging domain is moving backwards
There seem to be gazillion messaging apps out there that are all about creating little walled gardens where you are not allowed to talk to anyone outside the garden with mostly questionable business models along the lines of get: millions of users, ????, Facebook buys you. So Whatsapp social media technology users don’t talk to Facebook Messenger users who don’t talk to google IM, etc. People are keeping a long WhatsApp list to show their powerful social network. It’s a very visible network. Very useful though and used extensively for Business in the Middle East and South East Asia.
Give an insight story where we can connect emotions
Whatsapp $16+ billion acquisition, destroying the Telecom Industry is one of its major effects as well. It got us more involved in the Digital World that’s for sure. It takes great discipline not to let social media consume your life and identity! Whatsapp has effectively turned into a tracking tool. WhatsApp chose convenience over privacy and security, but here’s how you can fix this. By the way, an “attempt to intercept messages” is only detectable if you activate “show security notification” (In WhatsApp, go to: Settings > Account > Security > show security notifications: on).
What’s That? WhatsApp Goes Full Encryption. Future possibile features:
- Messaging with someone we don’t know (Conversation with two or more people of whom the phone number is NOT in your contacts list but that are part of our #Channel or a #Channel we are part of).
- Personal use (Following interesting #Channels ).
A tool I use for improving Alexa. It should not be meant for embedding frames for earning.
Is hit leap traffic safe for my website waiting Adsense approval? No. Been there done that! It doesn’t help!
OBS and Whereby
OBS is a streaming software that I use for online streaming on Youtube or Facebook. Whereby is an online video conferencing tool that I use for video meetings.
Learn the Webinar Basics: Introducing the Webinar