Less than a minute
Need to understand how interaction, animation, and visual elements combine to shape an experience for your users? Leveraging the prototyping process you can build a realistic version of your idea, validate your design direction, and share your vision with stakeholders.
Here I am sharing with you Google’s approach to Rapid Prototyping
- Some people have experienced significant increases in productivity when writing, working out, or meditating early in the morning. Doodle if you may.
- Identify your peak cycles of productivity, and schedule your most important tasks for those times. Work on minor tasks during your non-peak times.
- When your tasks are separated into important and urgent, you are more likely to give attention to them and get them done as soon as possible.
- Focus on one task at a time. This leads to greater productivity and less stress.
- Seriously, cut out all the unnecessary meetings.